Saturday 17 September 2011

About My Blog!!

Hi all, I am a runner and am currently injured and out of action so having to hit the gym instead....this is where my plight to find the best gym began!
Instead of just joining up to the closest/cheapest gym in the area, I decided to do trial periods at ALL of the gyms I possibly could....my noble blogging intentionas however came as an afterthought to merely trying to save money on my poor student budget :)
Anyhow I have made my way through trials at 3 gyms so far and have another 5 set up for the following weeks...I thought I would put my gym hopping to good use and share my findings with any other interested athletes who may be searching for a new gym but doesn' t perhaps have the time or patience to gym-hop like myself!
Coming up in the next few days I will share with you  my experiences at Anytime Fitness Hamilton, then focus on the Auckland Gym scene for the remainder..starting with the Olympic gym and pool facility in Newmarket and the new Les Mills Britomart, followed by the brand new and very beautiful Next Generation establishment....on the menu for a bit later is BTS Gym, Jetts Fitness, Bodytech and quite a few more!!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment